Friday, July 2, 2010

So long Steve Blake, We wish you luck... well not that much luck


As heard first on the Bald Faced Truth on 95.5 The Game here in Portland, Debbie Blake, Steve Blake's sister, confirms that Blakey is indeed signing a 4 year deal worth $16 million with the hated L*kers. I'm glad Steve found a new home, but oh how much i would give if it wasn't with the L*kers. I know we traded him so we can't be too mad about it, in fact we got a key piece in Marcus Camby because of that trade. Still, I was holding out hope that we would sign Blake back to be our back up PG this year. All Bias aside, I think Blakey will be a good fit for the L*kers, he'll provide a steadying hand on offense and a safety valve for K*be. We all know Blake can make it rain from deep. I'm gonna miss him and I'm happy for him and wish him the best of luck. Until he enters the RG in those filthy colors, then he's the enemy. He will always be part of this Blazers family tho, at least in this maniacs opinion,

1 comment:

  1. yeah, this pisses me off, a lot. My blood is boiling, I need some fuckin icewater over here!

    ReplyDelete